Got banned and would like to appeal? Click here! ×

hat helmets and glasses problem

GEN SHEPHERD

please fix the hat and glasses so when we die we don't loose them I hate happening to re equip the outfit just to get my glasses and hat back or if we do fist fights the hat and glasses fall off but will not be on after respawn after you die I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this not being mean its just annoying being in middle of combat you die you loose your hat helmets and glasses after you die while fighting a tun of other players your trying to re equip the components and you just give up and just kill without having them on its only for the mp female and male characters we normally play as 

i tried man every time i die i end up happening to re equip them through save ped and its an every time i die thing man or if we do a fist fight i know in nonmail we don't loose all that on death but for some reason RSM we loose all that every time we die 

normal

You mentioned both Saved Peds and MP Peds; there is a difference.
I never had to requip props with MP Peds. Though, Saved Peds might be different. It had been a long time since I last used one.

I'm not sure man ill try that see if it fixes it best thing I can really say is to join a server on RSM and create an outfit with the hat glasses and stuff and fist fight someone you'll see what I mean or let someone kill you its really annoying man happening to re equip all that and if you didn't save the outfit you have to go back to the player customization and go through all those components again till you find the hat and glasses your looking for