Got banned and would like to appeal? Click here! ×

It's been a long time since...

Ever since I got GTA V I had one of the most fun games to play into even GTA Online WAS fun. Until epic games' free GTA V came out so many modders have been around thus not playing the game well enough and then the pandemic hits. I was super bummed out by playing GTA Online so bored of the limited content and there it was I discovered FiveM and the first server I get to play into is RSM (No cap frfr). I am familiar with private servers because before FiveM there was SAMP (San Andreas Multiplayer) and Stunt Planet was the best server in that time. Back to being new in RSM, I realized that I logged into RSM with my real name LMFAO good thing no one remembers that name anymore. Being new in RSM was a complete culture shock for me I get to meet many people again and this time they got a mic LOL. There is much freedom in the server like custom cars, guns, peds, and characters seen a lot of the content come and go like the super OP metal slug tank, the Apache, Star wars Barc Speeder with the super OP Angry bird bomb in hand that deletes an area, the Chevrolet presidential service which got a super durable armor for a normal looking SUV, some cars that I made as a trademark during meets, and many more stuff like that. One of the hard part that being on the server for as long as I know is the realization of I came like the others, acquainted with people, made friends, made enemies, seen people leave, and seeing new faces. RSM is the server that is rich in content, features, one of the best communities that I have encountered, and it is the server that is at peak close to perfection (Very few minimal flaws I dunno how to point that out). And yeah as far as I can remember, being able to play in the server since 2020 RSM made an impact in my life.