Jump to content
Got banned and would like to appeal? Click here! ×
×
×
  • Create New...

Can't join Discord


Recommended Posts

Hello, I have a problem, when I try to join the RSM Freeroam discord server, discord loads constantly. I have already join the server once. I think i got banned but o don't know why and for how long, I created a second account and the same, impossible to join. My Discord, Rince#6763 . Thank you for your help.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here... Made a mistake of posting a link to a video and RSM was removed from my Discord without any message to the reason why.

I'm pretty sure it was the link that triggered it. But there's just no way to remove the post, remedy or even know if it's a ban or kick. No information whatsoever.

No idea how to get back on, it now refuses to add RSM to my discord.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Tifa said:

Same here... Made a mistake of posting a link to a video and RSM was removed from my Discord without any message to the reason why.

I'm pretty sure it was the link that triggered it. But there's just no way to remove the post, remedy or even know if it's a ban or kick. No information whatsoever.

No idea how to get back on, it now refuses to add RSM to my discord.


Depending on what link you posted, it should only be a temp ban for 3 days from the discord.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

For me, I had my Discord account hacked not long ago, and it sent links for Discord Nitros but that to my friend not on the servers, so I don't know what could have caused that.

Edited by Rince
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

may be that suggestions and feedback bot linking what we post from the website bc i know for a fact i didnt post a link in the discord

 

$25 USD a month to get treated like a peasant in the only organized information location for the server

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sims said:

may be that suggestions and feedback bot linking what we post from the website bc i know for a fact i didnt post a link in the discord

 

$25 USD a month to get treated like a peasant in the only organized information location for the server

 

You got told why when you made the ticket, not sure what more you want from us to do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just want to know why i can't join the Discord and if i can come back on the Discord

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rince said:

I just want to know why i can't join the Discord and if i can come back on the Discord

Feel free to dm me on here about it as this is not place to discuss it.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ney locked this topic
  • Developer
On 6/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, Sims said:

may be that suggestions and feedback bot linking what we post from the website bc i know for a fact i didnt post a link in the discord

 

So your suspected reason for getting banned is because a bot sent a link? I don't see how that makes sense.

 

 

On 6/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, Sims said:

$25 USD a month to get treated like a peasant in the only organized information location for the server

 

You pay to financially support the server and get some perks and benefits in return. Those perks and benefits do not include being treated any differently to other players, as we treat everyone as fairly and un-biased as possible which is already more than what other communities on the platform do and has to say. Supporters are not exempt from automatic moderation on Discord either.

 

 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:31 PM, Tifa said:

No idea how to get back on, it now refuses to add RSM to my discord.

 

Probably because you were banned, yes.

A quick reminder that the link filter on Discord is in place to thwart scam links from being posted, and we are still building a list of legitimate links that people may post (and you can suggest more through feedback.rsm.gg - just remember to select 'Discord' as the type) - so as a general warning, be very cautious about the links that you're sending on the Discord server, and if you feel like it's harmless then open a ticket and ask about it before you send it.

 

As Yonji said, all link-related bans are three days long, and are usually not lifted after the first innocent offense or two.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.