Got banned and would like to appeal? Click here! ×

Saved data

fail0verflow

Anyone know where the outfits and tunes, cars save to going to delete fivem to restore dont want to lose them

21 minutes ago, fail0verflow said:

Anyone know where the outfits and tunes, cars save to going to delete fivem to restore dont want to lose them, Also anyway to make chat font bit bigger ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fail0verflow said:

Anyone know where the outfits and tunes, cars save to going to delete fivem to restore dont want to lose them

I don't know much about this but I'll try to help.

Try following these steps:

Find your FiveM Application Data > Click on it > Go to your Data folder > Copy/Save all the folders/files in there to somewhere else

I would wait for more responses or try going to the support channel in the discord as I am not 100% sure.

Good luck 👍

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 5:28 AM, fail0verflow said:

Press Windows key + R, type in %appdata%, open folder named CitizenFX, then copy folder named kvs and paste it somewhere else, after reinstalling FiveM, go to CitizenFX folder again, and replace the new kvs folder with one you've saved before, that should keep all the stuff you've saved through the Vmenu.

Edited by Tomarski
  • Like 3